High Strength Metallurgical Graphene® is a large-area polycrystalline graphene sheet, manufactured with a metallurgical method based on graphene liquid phase growth. HSMG® is crystallized on a liquid metal surface which allows each graphene particle to rotate and rearrange until fitting perfectly into the crystallizing graphene sheet. Thereby HSMG® has little to no imperfections.
BRAND NEW GRAPHENE
NEW PRODUCTION METHOD
HSMG IS THE NEW GRAPHENE
MAIN PROPERTIES OF HSMG®
HSMG®, due to its unique qualities, is suitable for a large variety of applications - energetics, electronics, composites, filtration membranes, car industry, aviation, space industry etc.
- Monocrystalline flakes up to 1 mm
- In tensile tests elongation 100 %
- Single and multilayer sheets of any size
- Very high coverage and continuity (min 95 %)
- Easily transferable onto various substrates
- Stability without a substrate
- Stable negative thermal coefficient of electroconductivity
- Stable mechanical and physical properties under thermal fatigue conditions